Followers

Adbrite

Labels

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

My Photos

Monday, August 23, 2010

Guys and Fashion

What is totally wrong with guys these days. They go all around boasting about what they wear and how much it costs. I have met many guys who brag about what they wear and now they include it into their cards while asking a girl out.

I was with a girlfriend one day and a guy was trying to ask us out and he told all what he will do for me. He said he will take me shopping at india british.... (by the way its british india for those of you that dont know). Pls guys whenever you want to use a designer as a luring card, just know the name first. At least you wont look like a fool.

Secondly, there are those who knows the brand name but they boast about nothing. Now, the male troop are talking about what they wear and where they bought it from, when did you people become so girlish. And sadly the girls that have no idea about these brands fall for such stories.

Its a known fact that those that spend much on their garments do not go around boasting about it. A guy tells another i dont get my clothes from the normal shops, i buy my jeans from levi, my shirt from G2000, my belt from guess, my shoes from Aldo. Obviously u guys only roll out with those in your class and havent met people that cant be caught dead on those...

Pls dudes, have you ever heard of cavalli, zegna, versace, thomas pink etc. Girls the next day a guy brags low class brands, let him know that he is so not! No one really cares about what you wear. Whether is from off the streets or bought at an auction, just wear them and stop bragging.

0 comments:

Post a Comment