Followers

Adbrite

Labels

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

My Photos

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Night @ long bar

On saturday night, i put on my robes, ready to rock it at long bar which is @ one world hotel, one utama.







First thing i did, was to start taking some pictures. I love keeping memories of places that interest me.






exotic setting, nice cozy chairs. am a big fan of red, so the club has stolen my heart.







Nice games. You could whirle away your time dong this, while waiting for the fun to start. Or you could come with friends and play, drink some champagne at the same time listening to cool jamz!!!










It was a pretty fun night, though i had to leave early. I will definitely go back there next time, probably on thursday which is ladies night. Thumbs up to the management of long bar. Oops i realised too late that my robes were prettier without the waist belt!





One valuable lesson - just because the match doesnt mean they match on you. Take a good look at yourself in the mirror. Add more accessories or reduce some, then see the difference. Sometimes simple can be classy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u are angelic

Unknown said...

thanks

Post a Comment