Followers

Adbrite

Labels

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

My Photos

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Story of Me

... Whoops what a good life!!! Like one third of every other human on the planet, i am always on Facebook, Myspace, Tagged, Twitter, Friendster and the whole lot, which involves meeting new people and connecting with them. But after a while, these things get boring. There was just something missing. Dont get me wrong, all these sites are great and you will definitely find me on them all day long. I spent my days searching for new things and needing more from the internet. I then learnt something. "Do not ask what the internet can do for you but what you can do for the internet".

A day came when i realised that everyone around me were blogging. Great!!! Own a blog, not so easy for me to do so. I am not so good at writing anything unless i am so interested in it. And there was the problem about the purpose of the blog. I was asked by a friend, 'What do you want your blog to be about?' A list of things was suggested such as sports, finance, news, religion, etc. And i replied, 'myself'. How will i create a blog about me??? Talking about myself day on end, I am not as vain as that.

Few days later, as i was strutting my stuff in a bright colored short gown and heels in a mall, taking in the stares that followed me from female and male alike, both married and single (Ladies, if your husband or boyfriend was there, forgive me this once ...**wink**...) A good friend of mine asked me, do you always have to be in the spotlight? I pondered on the question for a minute or two and I realised that if I am not there, then someone else would be and i will be alll there is left - a spectator. Instead of answering her, I asked her whether she likes the spotlight and she answered who wouldnt.

Funny part is that this girl is pretty. She was complaining about her little quantity of clothes, shoes and the whole lot. Wow! to my suprise, her wardrobe was twice the size of mine and she has all that could amke her look her best. Just a few mix and match, accesories, throwing in some bright colors and glasses, we went out again and i bet you, we were the centre of attention.
It all came flooding back to me. I know what i want my blog to be about, Fashion. I love taking pictures of myself and i wil share with you what fashion is in my terms.

NB: There is no right or wrong. Be you, just a great, better looking version of yourself that will make eyes turn towards you in the right way. Hope you learn a thing or two from me. I will be back with more insight into my day... tomorrow!

1 comments:

Max said...

This is awesome...However i hope it would have something for the guys....its not only the ladies that want to be fashion savvy

Post a Comment